1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited (company number 06189487) with its address at Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London, W6 7BT.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Saturday 5th November 2022.
4. By entering the promotion, the participants agree: (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (b) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. Entrants should enter by uploading a photo of their child onto Twitter using the hashtag #LEGOmagstar. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. You can only enter once and entries that break this rule will be disqualified.
7. The prize is a LEGO® MinecraftTM The Crafting Box 3.0 set and a 12 month subscription to a LEGO® magazine of their choice.
8. The winning entrant will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. The Promoter may share the details of the winner with the prize provider for the purposes of fulfilling/delivering the prize.
9. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date by direct message via Twitter from an administrator of the MEGA magazine Twitter page, which is managed by the Promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within 28 days of such notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
11. The surname and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Youth and Children’s Marketing, Immediate Media Company, 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, W6 7BT within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winner before releasing this information and provide the winner the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
14. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from their entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from their acceptance of a prize.
15. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Twitter of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform. Any personal details collected in relation to this promotion are being collected and used by the Promoter, not by any social media platform. 16. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
Minecraft is used with permission by Microsoft Corporation; this contest is not administered, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation and Mojang AB.