Disney Magazine Reader Page Terms & Conditions
IMMEDIATE MEDIA COMPANY LONDON LIMITED
- The Promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited (company number 06189487).
- If you are under 18, you need permission from your parent/guardian before you can enter this competition.
- You can enter if you live in the UK, including the Channel Islands, unless someone who lives in your house works for Immediate Media Company.
- By entering the competition, you promise to us that you have read these rules and will follow them.
- We can’t include entries that arrive too late, and we can’t accept responsibility if your entry is lost. We won’t be liable for any loss, damage, or injury caused to you if you accept your prize(s).
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- If you win, you will receive the prize as described. We can’t swap the prize for cash. If there’s ever a reason why we can’t give you exactly the same prize, we’ll give you something just as good or better instead.
- Winner(s) will be contacted within 28 of the competition closing date, by email.
- If we contact you to tell you you’re the winner but you don’t reply within 28 days, we may have to offer the prize to a runner-up or give it away in future competitions.
- You can find out the winner(s) first name and county, once the competition is over, by sending a stamped addressed envelope with the competition name detailed to Disney team, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London, W6 7BT within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winner(s) before releasing this information and provide the winner the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.