What: A virtual reality games experience
Where: DNA VR, Battersea Power Station, London
Fancy diving to the depths of the ocean, climbing the highest mountains and shooting amongst the stars? How about fighting zombies, or walking with dinosaurs? Well, now you can through a virtual reality games experience!
We’re giving two lucky Girl Talk readers aged 7 and above, the chance to win three tickets each to a Virtual Reality Arcade experience, which they will spend in their own VR pod and play a range of games. The experience will take place on a date of the winner’s choice and will last up to one hour.
To enter, simply answer this question:
Which of these is not a games console?
TEXT: COMP GT 14595+ either A, B or C + your name, age, address and postcode to 66644. Texts cost your standard local network charge. Please ask your parent/guardian for permission.
EMAIL: email@example.com and put 14595 in the ‘Subject’ box. Include your answer and phone number. Please ask your parent/guardian for permission.
CLOSING DATE: 11.59pm 30 March 2022
Terms and conditions
1. The closing date for all entries is 11.59pm, 30 March 2022.
2. There are two prizes are on offer. Each prize is for the winner, aged 7 and above and two people, one of which must be a parent/guardian over 18, to experience a virtual reality arcade adventure at DNA VR, Battersea Power Station, London. Winners will spend up to an hour in their own VR pod and play a range of games. For more info visit dnavr.co.uk.
3. The prize must be booked within 6 months of the winner receiving details of the prize from Immediate Media Company. The date of the experience is to be confirmed between DNA VR and the winner’s parents / guardian.
4. Travel, food and accommodation are NOT included.
5. Winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition closing date, either by telephone or email.
6. Open to UK residents only unless someone who lives in your house works for Immediate Media Company. You must be aged 7 or over to enter this competition, and all entrants under 18 require parent/guardian permission.
7. By entering the competition, you promise to us that you have read these rules and that you will follow them.
8. We can’t include entries that arrive too late and we can’t accept responsibility if your entry is lost.
9. We will choose the winners at random from all of the right answers that we receive.
10. One entry per person. We don’t allow bulk entries or entries made by other people on your behalf. We will disqualify all entries which break this rule.
11. If you win, you will receive the prize described. We won’t swap the prize for cash. If there’s ever a reason why we can’t give you exactly the same prize, we’ll give you something just as good or better instead.
12. If we contact you to tell you that you’re a winner, but you don’t reply within 28 days, we may have to offer the prize to a runner-up or give it away in a future competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
15. The surname and county of residence of the winners will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Girl Talk 680 competition, Immediate Media, 44 Brook Green, W6 7BT, within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winners before releasing this information and provide the winners the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
16. Promoter: Immediate Media Company London Limited. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.