Bored of looking at your bare bitten nails? Then you wanna jazz them up with the help of some fancy polishes (four to be exact) from a range of brands, coming in different colours and shades.
We have 50 sets to give away, so for the chance win one, just answer this question:
OPI is a brand of nail polish. What does OPI stand for?
A) Odontorium Products Inc
B) Orange Point Index
C) Opal Peach Icepop
TEXT: COMP GT 14596+ either A, B or C + your name, age, address and postcode to 66644. Texts cost your standard local network charge. Please ask your parent/guardian for permission.
EMAIL: email@example.com and put 14596 in the ‘Subject’ box. Include your answer, name, age, address and phone number. Please ask your parent/guardian for permission.
CLOSING DATE: 11.59pm 7 September 2022
Terms and conditions
1. The closing date for all entries is 11.59pm, 7 September 2022.
2. 50 winners will receive four polishes. Each pack will have a minimum retail value of £5. Colours and brands of nail polish may vary and winners will not be able to choose.
3. Open to UK residents only unless someone who lives in your house works for Immediate Media Company. You must be aged 7 or over to enter this competition, and all entrants under 18 require parent/guardian permission.
4. By entering the competition, you promise to us that you have read these rules and that you will follow them.
5. We can’t include entries that arrive too late and we can’t accept responsibility if your entry is lost.
6. We will choose the winners at random from all of the right answers that we receive.
7. One entry per person. We don’t allow bulk entries or entries made by other people on your behalf. We will disqualify all entries which break this rule.
8. If you win, you will receive the prize described. We won’t swap the prize for cash. If there’s ever a reason why we can’t give you exactly the same prize, we’ll give you something just as good or better instead.
9. Winners will be contacted within 28 days of a competition closing date, either by post, telephone or email.
10. If we contact you to tell you that you’re a winner, but you don’t reply within 28 days, we may have to offer the prize to a runner-up or give it away in a future competition. However, where there are a number of prizes these may be sent to the winners without us contacting them first.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. The surname and county of residence of the winners will be available upon request by sending an SAE to Girl Talk 687 competition, Immediate Media, 44 Brook Green, W6 7BT, within two months of the closing date of the promotion. The Promoter will contact the winners before releasing this information and provide the winners the opportunity to object or limit the amount of information shared.
14. Promoter: Immediate Media Company London Limited. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.