This family quiz-off is perfect for little ones, as it features all of their favourite TV shows – from CBeebies, Disney, Milkshake and more. So, invite the grandparents/ cousins/ aunts/ postman to get involved, and prepare to lose to your kids.
Children's TV quiz
1. What is Woody’s Space Ranger friend called in Toy Story?
2. What clever thing can Waffle the Wonder Dog do that other dogs can’t?
3. What club does Duggee run in Hey Duggee?
4. In PJ Masks, what is the name of Owlette’s flying vehicle?
5. What underwater adventure stars a polar bear, rabbit, penguin, cat, dog and otter?
6. What is the name of Baby Shark’s best friend?
7. Which Disney princess has ice powers?
8. Rapunzel’s chameleon friend is called...
9. How many sheep does Toy Story’s Bo Peep have?
10. What is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger?
11. Can you name Cinderella’s stepsisters?
12. What are the words to the Bluey theme tune?
13. What colour dress does Candy Cat wear in Peppa Pig?
14. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles and Incredibles 2?
15. Which Paw Patrol pup is a spotty dalmatian?
16. Can you name all 7 seven dwarves in Snow White?
17. The Swashbuckle shipwreck is called...
18. Who is this? He’s a big fan of marmalade sandwiches, and always keeps a spare under his hat!
19. Who do Lily Bobtail and Benjamin Bunny have lots of adventures with?
20. What does Andy use to travel to the time of the dinosaurs?
21. What is the name of Topsy’s brother?
22. Which Peppa Pig character has many jobs including an ice cream stall seller, a firefighter, and a crane driver?
23. What is the name of the antiques expert in Gigglebiz?
24. Complete the theme tune: You can count on us, we’re the... !
25. What animal is the funky expert who teaches the Go Jetters all about the world?
1. Buzz Lightyear
2. He can talk
3. The Squirrel Club
4. Owl Glider
11. Anastasia and Drizella
12. Mum, Dad, Bingo, Bluey!
14. Edna Mode
15. Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy
17. The Scarlet Squid
18. Peter Rabbit
19. Paddington Bear
20. The old museum clock
22. Mrs Rabbit
23. Ann Teak
25. A unicorn (called Ubercorn!)
Get your little one to work on their communication skills by playing Quiz Master and reading out the questions to everyone playing – just make sure they can’t see the answers!